- What made you join Summit Recruitment & Search?
I was keen on growing my career in HR & thereafter specializing in talent acquisition and talent management. When I saw a position advertised for a Recruitment Consultant, I applied as I was eager to get more involved with recruitment, headhunting, executive search and talent management.
- What does your day entail?
Each day is different depending on the roles I’m handling or the tasks I must complete. On a typical day, my day entails the following:
- Creating job descriptions & putting up the job adverts for new positions.
- Client relationship management through status meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Carrying out various assessment tests & conducting interviews.
- Screening candidate’s resumes and job applications and shortlisting candidates.
- Performing background and reference checks of the candidates.
- What’s the most enjoyable part of your day?
That would be getting to interact with people from all walks of life. I also enjoy hearing the excitement in a candidate’s voice whenever I call to inform them that they got their dream job. I am always happy when my clients are satisfied. Lastly, I enjoy getting into the office every morning, knowing that I play a part in helping candidates get exciting opportunities and helping organizations meet their objectives by connecting them with the right human capital.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I generally enjoy learning new things and I’m your go-to person if you have fun facts to share. For instance, did you know that the world’s quietest room is so quiet, it can give you hallucinations. No one has stayed in it longer than 45 mins. I enjoy humorous & interesting conversations. I love reading, but my love for captivating series also means that sometimes I’m halfway through several books. (don’t tell my book club).
For more information regarding the team at Summit Recruitment & Search: http://bit.ly/2sLD8bQ