COVID QUESTIONS to ask HIRING MANAGERS in INTERVIEWS:
- Do I have the option to work remotely? If so, will this affect my career opportunities in the future?
- How do you actively support your recently appointed remote staff?
- What immediate challenges is the team/company facing during COVID-19?
- How have your leaders adapted to managing remotely?
- How has your business plan changed as a result of COVID-19?
- What is your sick leave policy? What happens if I get COVID-19 and have to be quarantined?
- What can you tell me about job security?
- What will happen if I have to take time off to care for a sick family member?
- How have you helped employees you laid off due to COVID-19 transition to new jobs?
- What safety measures are you putting in place in preparation for return to the office?
Make sure that YOU, as the candidate, ask these questions.
The interview is not a one-way street! The company needs to pass your muster too!
Courtesy: Kirsty Bonner | #KB