Then do the following:
- Make sure your headline is an actual job title.
- Make sure you have an “About” section.
- Make sure you have relevant keywords in your “About” section.
- Make sure you have All-Star status.
- Make sure your photo is professional. But most importantly….
- Make sure you are actively ENGAGING on the platform.
The algorithm has the power to suppress or elevate profiles based on engagement.
So: Put a like on posts.
Write an insightful comment of at least one full sentence.
Like your own comment (get over it!)
Like and reply to other meaningful comments.
Engagement needs to be consistent.
You can monitor your daily profile view activity via “Profile Views.”
If you want to get something out of this platform, you need to put something in first.
You reap what you sow, as the saying goes.
Courtesy: Kirsty Bonner | #KB