Are you applying for lots of jobs online and not receiving any feedback? You could have all the skills and experience to make you the best candidate for a role but no reaction to your job application.
Below is what happens to your resume when you apply online;
• First applications are received 200 seconds after a job is posted
• An average of 250 CVs are received for each job position – but only 4 to 6 on this people would be called for an interview
• Average time spent looking at a CV is 5-7 seconds
• One spelling or grammar mistake and your CV will be chucked in the bin
• 88% job rejection rate if you have a CV with the wrong layout or format.
• 76% of CVs are ignored if your email address is unprofessional.
• 10% of job seekers have applied for 50 or more jobs without hearing back.
• 68% of employers will find you on LinkedIn
• 17% chance that your cover letter will be read
For more information on upcoming C.V writing and Career Advice which will ensure you stand out from the crowd, contact us today: